Welcome to Daniland

I am Dani and this is my way of sharing who I am, through the things that I love. Please feel free to contact me at destinationdaniland@gmail.com and follow me on Twitter, @destinationdani .

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I want to introduce a new feature called people worth googling! First up is Lin-Manuel Miranda. He is one of the most talented people of our time! He created the Broadway hit IN THE HEIGHTS, he wrote the music, lyrics and also stars in it. He is no longer in the Broadway show cuz he is on the National tour. The first time I saw him was on the 2009 Tony Awards when he performed and won. I fell in love because he freestyled his acceptance speech. He was also on the beyond incredible season premier of House this last season. You may also recognize him from his str turn as Big Bird's real estate agent on Sesame Street.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, going to have to read about him. Sounds quite interesting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete