Welcome to Daniland

I am Dani and this is my way of sharing who I am, through the things that I love. Please feel free to contact me at destinationdaniland@gmail.com and follow me on Twitter, @destinationdani .

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Great way to kill time.

Hey everyone, I wanted to take a second to tell y'all about a website I just heard of.  It is freerice.com and is very cool...  Especially if you enjoy trivia, as I do.  You just go to the website, there is nothing to join or anything, and for every trivia question you answer correctly they donate 10 grains of rice through the World Health Organization.  The first time I logged in it defaulted to the subject of English, but there are many more and they are easy to change.  I encourage everyone to check this site out.  They are doing great things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment