Welcome to Daniland

I am Dani and this is my way of sharing who I am, through the things that I love. Please feel free to contact me at destinationdaniland@gmail.com and follow me on Twitter, @destinationdani .

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Multimedia message

It's been 2 weeks!! I have been on the restricted calorie program (I refuse to call it a diet) for 14 days now. I have done really well. I also have not had fast food in almost a month. I refuse to do it! I was eating it so much, it was ridiculous! I watched "Supersize me" the other night too and it just reaffirmed that I was doing the right thing. The stuff they feed us, that we allow them to pass off as food, is disgusting! Don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional I know it tastes yummy. It's cheap and quick and convenient, and I still crave it sometimes...but I have not waivered from my path. I have been trying to prepare more natural food! We have got to support our local farmers y'all, it's better for all of us!!

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you! Fast food should be a treat only every once in awhile. But not something we have to eat all the time. The health risks are too high.
    Eating good healthy food makes you feel better both physically and mentally.
    Hugs to you for sticking to it. Before you know it you will look back and wonder how you could have survived on fast food for so long.
    Grit and determination!

    ReplyDelete