Welcome to Daniland

I am Dani and this is my way of sharing who I am, through the things that I love. Please feel free to contact me at destinationdaniland@gmail.com and follow me on Twitter, @destinationdani .

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dorky girl, but kinda dirty.
She's a silly crazy little nerdy.
Lazy, childish and optimistic.
A daring dreamer but realistic.
She's kind and funny, smart but dumb.
Confused, enlightened, kicked back and fun.
She's misunderstood. Hated, frustrated.
She's also got love. Relaxed but motivated.
Mature, but real shy she blends in a crowd.
Artistic and cool, she can also stand out.
She is hidden and sad. Weak and alone.
She's got a big heart, and found strength she's never known.
She has tried, cried, failed and been broken.
She rejects to protect. Always wonders, never knowin.
This girl that I speak of no one ever sees.
I'm too afraid to show the world the real me.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. If you were a singer and lived in Texas, we could take over the world.

    ReplyDelete