Welcome to Daniland

I am Dani and this is my way of sharing who I am, through the things that I love. Please feel free to contact me at destinationdaniland@gmail.com and follow me on Twitter, @destinationdani .

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a perfect end to a brilliant franchise, thus making it the best movie franchise thus far. As a diehard Star Wars fan it pains me to say that, but even I have to admit that this is the only franchise I have seen that did not have at least one that was a letdown. Each Harry Potter film is better than the last. My viewing experience tonight was a perfect example of why I love seeing movies in the theater. There were audible gasps, laughs-a-plenty, and more cheering and clapping than I have heard during a movie maybe ever. Thank you David Yates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment