Welcome to Daniland

I am Dani and this is my way of sharing who I am, through the things that I love. Please feel free to contact me at destinationdaniland@gmail.com and follow me on Twitter, @destinationdani .

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I am a huge fan of t.v. on DVD or netflix. In the past year or so I have gone back and watched entire series runs of many television shows. I am a know-it-all and lover of trivia, so in the midst of my obsession with these shows I looked up actors, character history, and various other neato information and now I find myself wishing I had blogged it all. I watched the entire new run of Doctor Who in a matter of two months, Bones in about the same, Eureka in mere weeks and I am trying to decide what to watch next. I have narrowed the field to Battlestar Gallactica, Charmed (which I watched most of during it's original run), The Wire, Lost (I'm way late to the party on this one), Deadwood, or Dollhouse. When I choose one and begin watching I will blog my progress just so it doesn't feel like such a sad, loner move. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment